How to Control and DIffuse Sunlight: Coors Light Pt 2
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 14 Minutes of Instructional Video and lighting schematics –Supplied w/English Subtitles
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: Commercial Cinematography is very different than Narrative. A shot can be designed for 4-10 minutes, but in a commercials you have 15 to 30 seconds to convey your story, your message, your style and your attention grabbing imagery. This lesson is Part 2 in a 7 Part series on Commercial Cinematography on what it takes to stay on schedule, on budget, light product, cans, bottles and liquid and deliver the 2 seconds of brilliance per shot.
This lesson is all about pre-production planning and understanding the demands that are put on you as a Director of Photography. Plotting your day to the sun, finding locations that can give you 3 to 4 different looks, these are the things that have to be going through you mind on Commercials and Music Videos. This lesson is like a master class in Pre Production planning and HOW I PREP.
- Logistics, what you need, how you are going to get it to the location
- What gear is required to pull this off
- What tools will be needed to transport (THINK OUT OF THE BOX)
- What lifts will be needed for sun manipulation
- Plotting your day around the path of the sun