Delivering the Vision on Shoot Day: Commercial Directing
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 31 Minutes of Instruction Video, Behind-the-Scene Stills, Written Breakdown. ENGLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: Delivering your vision is only 1/3 of the commercial filmmaking process, but it is one of the most important aspects. Conveying your vision is never easy and nor will it ever become easy. In this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC takes you through his process on breaking down and conveying his vision. From conception to execution, you’ll learn how to communicate the director’s vision to a final product. Leaving you with the tools to effectively get the most out of your talent and crew.
- Understanding who you’re working with and how to get the most out of them.
- How to craft your vision and embrace it’s change.
- Understanding the necessary steps to communicating your vision with the agency, the client, and the crew.
- What you’ll need to do to better understand your vision.
- How to keep your vision in check and that it comes together as desired.