05 How to shoot Car Commercials at night: Acura

INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON:  16:40 Minutes of Instructional Video, In-Depth Written Breakdown, Behind-the-Scene Stills, Equipment Breakdown List, Storyboards and Shot Breakdowns-SUPPLIED W/ENGLISH SUBTITLES 

IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN:  Lighting cars at night.  What is my recipe, what is my first choice in camera cars, what other motion devices will I use, how will I pull this off all in one night and how do I prep for the impossible?  These questions will all be answered along with others.  This is a MASTERCLASS in Commercial Car Prep and Execution.  Grab it!!!

• What lenses to use when shooting cars
  • How to light at night for traveling shots
  • What motion tools are best for capturing your driving footage
  • What angles show the car off the best
  • What is a Belt Line
  • What different ways can you light a car
  • Pitfalls not to fall into when shooting cars

REVIEWS:

<<<Brent W>>> Love this Lesson! The breakdown was great and scheduling tips were invaluable. Thanks for the time put into making this. Would love to see more in this format.
<<<Joao>>> Hello Shane,  This is the kind of Lesson that make me stay in the Hurlbut Academy.  Thank you
<<<Drazen S>>> Excellent…the tips and the breakdown are on point. Looking very much forward to the next chapters…thanks Shane.
<<<Chad G>>> Incredible work yet again! Thanks so much for sharing. Perfect breakdown.
<<<Jeremy W>>> Amazing! This is awesome to see behind the scenes and learn what the challenges were and how you overcame them.
<<<Dahlia>>> Fantastic breakdown Shane!
<<<Bevan C>>> This is really great! Thanks for this breakdown.
<<<William C>>> Hi Shane, thank you for your wonderful insight to your work!
We are directing all comments and questions to our New Forum, please find the related course in the forum’s categories to submit.