How To Prep For The Agency Phone Call: Commercial Directing
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 8 Minutes of Instructional Video, Location Stills, Sun Charts, Storyboards. ENGLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This lesson is Part 2 of a 4 Part Series on Commercial Directing. The most important part of the commercial process is wowing the Agency and leaving a good impression. In this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC takes you through his process on locking in jobs and being one up over his competition. You’ll leave with the confidence to prep, make the phone call, and get the job. get in there and win the JOB!
- Understanding what agencies are looking for and how to make yourself stand out from the rest.
- How to navigate agency politics and client politics to create a sure footing in the commercial world.
- Understanding how to articulate your voice and making the audience know who you are.
- Learning ways to pitch your ideas and to make them stick.
- How to execute earlier discussions with the agency and rope in the job.
- How to standout from your creative peers.
- How to land the phone call the propels your career.