How to Plan, Plot & Shot List a Commercial: Trane-Part 2
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 8:15 Minutes of Instructional Video, Detailed Written Breakdown and Lighting Schematics –Supplied w/English Subtitles
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This lesson is Part 2 of a 2 Part Series on Commercial Cinematography. The Trane Commercials are considered to be some of the more electrifying spots created in the last decade. With digital capturing technology advancing and becoming smaller in size, it was easy to see that the Canon 5D MKII & MKIII were the right cameras to capture the high-octane stunts performed for the final product.
In this Lesson Shane Hurlbut ASC and his team take you through the process of setting up the right shots for your story and Shane takes you through his thought process behind picking the right camera for the job. You will learn how important it is to improvise and not be afraid to take some risks!
- How to choose the right camera for the job
- Setting up shots intensifying speed
- What mobile platforms did we use
- Covering your bases for possible shot scenarios
- Communication to you team
- Workflow and Camera settings
- Where to rig your crash cams
- About the magic of CGI and reality of stunts