How To Modify Your GoPro For Cinema
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 3 Minutes of Video Instruction, In depth Written Breakdown, Behind-the-Scene Stills, and Side by sides
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: Have you ever wondered what it takes to make a GoPro cinematic? In this lesson we dive into the required settings to turn your small little action cam into a cinematic Goliath. Shooting Need for Speed with over 50 cameras, 20 GoPro’s were deployed to put the audience behind the wheel, flying in the air, or bursting into flames. Even though many new iterations of the GoPro camera have come out, these techniques still are your go to settings and etiquette to get the best cinematic image out of you GoPro as well as getting you in close.
- What settings do you set your Go Pro at
- What techniques can you use to get a more cinematic look
- What filters can you use to get Close Up Macro Photography
- How do you retrofit your GoPro Housing
- How do set up viewing and quick execution