Color Correction Made Easy: Pt 1
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 9 Minutes of Instructional Video, In depth Written Breakdown, Top Down Lighting Schematics and Side by Side Comparisons
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: Color Correction and having the right tools to dial in your look is pivotal in executing your vision. In Part 1 of this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC takes your through his process of breaking down the color correction process and the tools he uses to bring his creativity to life. You’ll leave with a firsthand look on what to expect and how to be prepared once it’s time to lock in your look.
- Understanding the basic of the color correction process.
- What is color correction.
- Knowing the tools to aid you through the process and execute your look.
- How to discover your look.
- How to use the Spyder Datacolor.
- How to shoot mixed sensors and match the look.
- The importance of color charts.