CINEO HS2 and HSX: Remote Phosphor Technology
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 9 Minutes of Instructional Video, Detailed Written Breakdown, side by side Comparison for Instruction and a Killer Light study comparing many of the lights you need to know about to become a cinematographer-SUPPLIED W/ENGLISH SUBTITLES
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This video is designed for the Entry Level filmmaker who is looking to get his or her feet wet in all the different types of lights used in the film industry. You will immediately attain more confidence on set and quickly give you the short hand to communicate with crew. With advancements in LED technology changing overnight, it can be hard to keep up with all the new tech flooding the industry. In this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC takes you through his tried and true brand, Cineo Lighting. These fixtures are a tool that Shane doesn’t arrive to set without. You will learn the best application for these lights and what makes them so special.
- The difference between the Cineo HS2 and HSX.
- The pros and cons between these fixtures.
- The best applications for these lights out in the field.
- Understanding the light quality of these lights.
- How to get the most out of these lights.
- How they are the best light for green and blue screen work.
- The versatility of remote phosphorus.