Kino Flo Selects
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 9 minutes of video instruction
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This video is designed for the Entry Level filmmaker who is looking to get his or her feet wet in all the different types of lights used in the film industry. You will immediately attain more confidence on set and quickly give you the short hand to communicate with crew.
- Understanding the output and quality of the Kino Flo LED 20 & 30 Selects.
- What your output is when it is used as a Hard Light source
- What your output is when you bounce the light into a white card
- How sharp a shadow this light can deliver on set
- A full light study with many types of lights for you to understand each ones unique aspects