INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 7 minutes of video instruction –Supplied w/English Subtitles
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This video is designed for the Entry Level filmmaker who is looking to get his or her feet wet in all the different types of lights used in the film industry. You will immediately attain more confidence on set and quickly give you the short hand to communicate with crew.
- Understanding the output and quality of the 750 Watt ETC SOURCE 4 LEKO Ellipsoidal Light.
- What your output is when it is used as a Hard Light source
- What this light can do that other lights cannot
- How sharp a shadow this light can deliver on set
- What accessories come with the light to aid creative lighting
- Leko Lights are like having a Grip inside of the light, WHY?