750W OPEN FACE Arrilite
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 7 minutes of video instruction –Supplied w/English Subtitles
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This lesson is designed for the Entry Level filmmaker who is looking to get his or her feet wet in all the different types of lights used in the film industry. You will immediately attain more confidence on set and quickly give you the short hand to communicate with crew.
- Understanding the output and quality of the 2000 Watt Arri Open Face Light.
- What your output is when it is used as a Hard Light source
- What your output is when you bounce the light into a white card
- How sharp a shadow this light can deliver on set
- A full light study with many types of lights for you to understand each ones unique aspects
<<<Bryan B>>>Awesome video. You always have great enthusiasm.
<<<Radx D>>>Very amazing material, what I’ve been looking for a very long time about the light.
<<<William T>>>Another comparison that I couldn’t afford to do on my own. Thanks Shane! This makes a great argument to going back to tungsten units for shooting interviews. They look so good to my eye.
<<<Raymond L>>>The whole open face bounce lesson blew my mind. Looks even better than the Skypanel bounce at first glance.
<<<Dominik B>>>Great series Shane!