Commercial Cinematography: Prudential Concept and Directors Treatment
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 12 and half Minutes of Instructional Video, Sample Treatment, Behind-the-Scenes Stills, Written Breakdown.
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: The treatment in the commercial industry is the golden key to landing a job. If you have a bad treatment or underdeveloped idea, don’t expect to be called onto the project. In this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC discusses the importance of treatments, WHERE DO YOU START? WHAT TREATMENT STYLES are best for you? What VISUAL LANGUAGE do you want to convey? Agencies and Clients are going to be weary of underdeveloped ideas. This lesson will prepare you to dive in head first on any job. This approach is much more subtle, more emotional and really a great style. ENGLISH SUBTITLES INCLUDED
- How a build a treatment to pitch for the job.
- Understanding what agencies are looking for and how to make yourself stand out from the rest.
- Creating a visual presentation that lets people tap into your vision as a director.
- Breaking down agency boards and how to develop your notes to craft your vision.
- Understanding how to articulate your voice and making the audience know who you are.
- Learning ways to pitch your ideas and to make them stick.