How To Be A DIT
THIS COURSE INCLUDES: 7 Lessons, 1 FREE Lesson, over 1.5 hours of Instructional Video, detailed written Breakdowns and Side by Side Comparisons
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN: Do you want to become a DIT or Digital Loader in the Union? This course is designed to give you the basics, the protocols, the etiquette and the color grading knowledge to give you confidence on set and prosper. Derek Johnson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC’s DIT shares what tools he keeps in his kit, on his belt, on his cart and how he manages media. They walk you through a live grade scenario using Blackmagic’s DaVinci Resolve and the process behind secondary color correction.
- What you need in your KIT, your BELT, and your SET BAG
- Which tools you need & how to use them
- What is on the DIT CART & WHY
- How to manage DATA
- How to organize your workflow
- What LUT’s are, how to build and utilize them on SET
- How to do live COLOR GRADING
- Advanced Color Correction tips & Theories
<<<Milies S>>> This way really great Course. Thank you Derek and SIC team!
Module 1 – Your DIT Kit +