Laying Your First Cable Run
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 10:45 Minutes of Instructional Video and cable schematics
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This lesson is for the Set Electrician in training. Shane Hurlbut, ASC, takes you through the basics of running your first cable run and the safety protocols and etiquette around it. You will immediately feel much more confident on set and be able to throw yourself into the fold.
- What the different components of an on-set power distribution system are
- How to properly set up your cables before you lay them out
- What the different types of cable are
- How to work safely on set with power
- The etiquette of running your power