HDSLR Challenges: Working With A Still Lens
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 6 Minutes of Instructional Video, Written Breakdown
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: HDSLR Camera Systems have opened the door to new immersive filmmaking practices and making the art of imagery accessible to everyone. In this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC takes you through what still lenses work best for your camera system and what to tips you’ll need to know when working with this glass. This is an in-depth look into how to get the most out of you HDSLR and what obstacles you might face down the road.
- The difference between still lenses and cinema lenses.
- The pros and cons of still lenses.
- Understanding what to expect when working with still lenses.
- The obstacles you face when pulling focus and working within its limitations.
- The additional camera ask you’ll need to aid you through this workflow.
- Firsthand look into the depth of field you can pull of a 5D sensor.