HDSLR Workflow And Etiquette
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 7 Minutes of Instructional Video, Written Breakdown
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: HDSLR Camera Systems have opened the door to new immersive filmmaking practices and making the art of imagery accessible to everyone. In this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC takes you through workflow and etiquette when working with these systems. These cameras aren’t designed with filmmaking in mind, so making sure you have a workflow down will make or break you. This is the firsthand look into a process that is tried and true.
- Understanding the proper workflow for HDSLR systems.
- Understanding the onset etiquette when working with these systems.
- Firsthand look on how these cameras were employed on “Act of Valor.”
- How to organize your media on set and how to avoid pitfalls.
- What to lookout for when working with these systems.
- The Pros and Cons in the HDSLR workflow.