Using Color Temp To Create Depth And Dimension
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 4 Minutes of Video along with a Detailed Written Breakdown
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: Color and the way you interpret a scene can elevate your projects to new heights. What about utilizing color to create great depth and dimension in the scene? In this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC discusses how he employs color as a tool to get the most out of his visuals. Through mixing color temperatures and using certain fixtures, you’ll learn the importance of color in your environment.
- Understanding the basic of color.
- How to use your cameras white balance to skew the perspective of the scene.
- Understanding how color can affect your audience.
- Using color to make your environment more immersive.
- How to employ color for depth and dimension.
- Using color to accent the scene.