How to Choose the Right Focal Lengths
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 7 Minutes of Instructional Video, In-Depth Written Breakdown, Equipment Breakdown List, Diagrams –Supplied w/English Subtitles
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: Have you ever wondered what a 14mm pushed in close looks like on a face compared to the same size shot on a 135mm. Well in this lesson you will immediately understand distortion, how effects the face, what works and what doesn’t. This is so important for the Entry Level filmmaker because. Get in there.
- Understanding the importance of focal length.
- How different focal lengths can tell different stories.
- The unique ability of changing perspective with lenses.
- The theory behind the right lens for the job.
- How to keep you story in mind when crafting your shot list.