Adapting Your Canon Arsenal With Duclos
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN:
- When the DSLR revolution hit, Duclos was at the forefront with “Cine Mods” that took still lenses and de-clicked them so that you did not have to live by half stop increments.
- A 1/3 of a stop can determine whether you hold cloud detail or not.
- Duclos also made rings that are custom fitted to each lens to enable manual or remote focus, and an 80mm filter adapter on the front so that all your lenses were the same filter diameter.
- I have both PL and EOS camera mounts at the ready. The PL mount camera weighs 2.5 lbs. more, which can be an issue on the MōVI or a drone.
- A still lens has a much shorter focus throw than a cinema lens.