How to Keep Consistent Lighting in Day Interiors-Fathers & Daughters
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 4 Minutes of Instructional Video, In-Depth Written Breakdown, Behind-the-Scene Stills, Shooting Schedule –Supplied w/English Subtitles
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: We had to work around our very young actor’s set schedule and shoot many emotional scenes for this day out of order. Find out how I lit and shot these complex scenes as I take you onset with me. This is Day 19 of the upcoming release Fathers and Daughters starring Russell Crowe.
- How I stayed consistent with lighting and camera when shooting complex scenes out of order
- Working with young actors and restricted work hours
- Blocking for multiple camera moves and the emotion of the scene
- How I balanced the outside with the inside light
- What challenges did I come across and how did I solve them