How to Light Day Interiors: Pt 2
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 9 Minutes of Instructional Video, Topdown Lighting Diagram, In depth written breakdown and side by side comparison to see the light differences.
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This Lesson is Part 2 of a 4 Part Series on how to light Day Interiors with DIY lights, using the power of the 1500 Watt Metal Halide Sports Fixture we will create shafts just like HMI 4K Par lights for a fraction of the cost, use them for bounce light and shape, every decision to shape and make the image more cinematic on every stroke is shown in detail. So let’s smoke it up and bring in the shafts of light .
- How to balance the interior with the exterior
- Where do you place your bounce to emulate window light
- What gels do you use to match late afternoon light
- What color correction gels are needed with the DIY fixtures
- What light control is needed and WHY