How To Light Green Screen Series: Using Kino Flo Super-Green Tubes
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 22 Minutes of Instructional Video, In-Depth Written Breakdown, Lighting Schematics, and Side by Side Comparison for better instruction-SUPPLIED W/ENGLISH SUBTITLES
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This instructional is a must-have for filmmakers who really want to learn the correct ways of working with green screens. Shane Hurlbut, ASC will take you step by step through his process of lighting green screens utilizing the Kino Flo Super Green Tubes. He will show you how to determine the distance your lights need to be from the screen, exposing the screen correctly for separation, and using his false color settings on your monitor to increase your speed as well as avoiding pitfalls and failures of how not to light a screen. Pulling from Shane’s 25 plus years of experience, you will learn how to rig, label, cable, position, light, balance and control your green screen with ease!
- How to light a green screen utilizing the Kino Flo Super Green Tubes.
- How to rig, label, cable and position your Kino Flo tubes.
- How to determine the correct distance that your lights need to be from the screen.
- How to meter exposures on the green screen.
- How to expose the screen correctly for best separation.
- How to use false color settings on your monitor to increase your speed.
- How to control green screen bounce light contamination with grip support and flags.