How to Create Emotional Impact w/ Color Temperature: Fathers & Daughters
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 3 Minutes of Video, In-Depth Written Breakdown, Behind-the-Scene Stills, Location Plans, Topdown Lighting Diagrams
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: Color Temperature is a great tool for not only crafting the image and ambience of the scene. It can also help aid the emotional subtext conveyed through the characters and action. In this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC discusses his process of dialing the right color temperature on his feature film, “Fathers & Daughters.” This is a firsthand look into what it takes to make your scene stand out emotionally from the rest of the noise.
- Firsthand look into production of “Fathers & Daughters.”
- Understanding what Color Temperature is.
- Breaking down the importance of Color Temperature in filmmaking.
- The theory behind implementing the right look emotionally.
- How to utilize this tool to evoke the most emotion.