How to Light Night Interiors: Part 2
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 15 Minutes of Instructional Video, In-Depth Written Breakdown, Lighting Schematics, and Side by Side Comparison for better instruction –Supplied w/English Subtitles
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: In the second part of our Night Interiors series, Shane Hurlbut ASC and his team take you through the process of finessing your lighting setup with a few simple, but brilliant tricks. They’ll show you that you don’t need huge lights and massive setups to get that perfect look! Learn how to use your sheers as a powerful weapon and make your MoVI fly up to the ceiling!
- How to utilize production design to perfect your exposure.
- What lighting tools help sell a studio shoot as a location shoot.
- Important factors to consider when choosing focal lengths (especially on a soundstage).
- How to use your MoVI as a crane.
- How to get the most out of your top shot.