03- DP & Colorist Relationship in the BAY
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 75 Minutes of Instructional Video
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: What goes on in the color bay with the Colorist? What is that relationship? What do you need to know to be more efficient, communicate your vision better, understanding all the tools, designing the look and sticking with it and how do you stay on schedule? All these questions and many more are covered in this in depth Color Grading session, shot live. You see every step of the process and how each image is taken higher. Every detail is revealed. There is nothing like this out there on the internet. Get in there !!
- How to dissect the ins and outs of the digital imaging process.
- How to mold your images to pull the most out of them.
- How to breakdown the lighting and coloring process, one step at time.
- How to manipulate your shadows to get the proper contrast.
- Plus a sequence by sequence illustration of how a film is graded