Matching Artificial Light With Natural Sunlight: Into The Badlands
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 32 Minutes of Instructional Video and lighting schematics
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This lesson is all about lighting to create a powerful mood, shooting day exteriors, using one light to light your scene, and how to shoot a scene in multiple locations but make it look like it was all shot in the same place. This is the day in the life of a TV series DP. 6 to 8 pages a day, keeping the look consistent and on schedule. This lesson is structured like you are on set with me, experiencing as I experience.
- Shooting an Exterior in the shade and balancing the lighting with the background. Keeping your Key Light source bright enough to balance with the background.
- Handling company moves, planning and managing your crew.
- Creating atmosphere with smoke, adding depth and dimension to a scene.
- Shooting 360 degrees in natural light.
- Using Negative fill in Day Exteriors.
- Creating conflict between characters in a scene with Lighting and Camera movement.