How To Mimic A Police Car Light: Deadfall
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 10 Minutes of Instructional Video, lighting, camera schematics and a glossary of terms for better learning–SUPPLIED W/ENGLISH SUBTITLES
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This lesson is Part 15 of a 22 part series that takes you on a journey from Script to Screen. Every nuances is discussed in detail from the first scout with the director, the tech scout, the pre-rig, the blocking, rehearsals to the final angle composed, lit and shot.
Creating lighting effects is an art. Back in the day before LED technology I was jumping through some serious hoops to deliver the effect lights. In this lesson I will take you through the process of creating police lights in an interior environment. There motivation, their quality, their intensity will all be revealed.
- Which lights are the best for Police light effects
- What light control devices need to be used
- What quality of light should be used to mimic the effect
- What intensity of the light should be used
- What speed of the strobing effect should be administered