How To Extend Dusk For Hours: Deadfall
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 10 Minutes of Instructional Video, lighting, camera schematics and a glossary of terms for better learning–SUPPLIED W/ENGLISH SUBTITLES
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This lesson is Part 13 of a 22 part series that takes you on a journey from Script to Screen. Every nuances is discussed in detail from the first scout with the director, the tech scout, the pre-rig, the blocking, rehearsals to the final angle composed, lit and shot.
Have you ever wondered how filmmaker’s can suspend time. This lesson is about teaching you the fragility of Dusk Light and how to create and capture this even though the sun is blazing outside, with these techniques you are able to suspend time, suspend Dusk or Dawn for days. These trade secrets are all revealed in this intensely in depth lesson of fragility and color theory.
- How to control window light and manage levels throughout the day
- How to choose your color tones which matches dawn and dusk best
- How to balance the light levels inside and out
- How to use your practical lights in the room for motivation
- What tools to deploy to control the light outside
- What specific gel colors are best for Dusk