Action Sequence Cinematography: How to Deliver Camera Emotion Pt 1
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 11:45 minutes of video instruction and Script Breakdown -Supplied w/English Subtitles
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: This lesson is Part 1 of a 4 part series in understanding what it takes to shoot an action sequence. From pre production discussions, preparing floor plans and schematics to communicate your vision. One of our hardest jobs as an artist is to communicate what is in our heads. This lesson gives you the step by step process to do this, as well as using specific types of camera motion to educate and immerse your audience.
- Understanding how your camera language can influence and assist in your character’s emotion.
- Types of camera motion
- Types of camera emotion
- Types of tools to visually educate your audience
- Understanding how to set the scene with camera work that educates your audience on the environment along with establishing the mood and tone
- How to operate your camera to achieve this
- How to plan and communicate your style to your crew