How to Communicate Your Vision to the Director w/ Color: Into The Badlands
INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON: 42 Minutes of Instructional Video, In-Depth Written Breakdown, Call Sheet, Behind-the-Scenes Stills, Topdown Lighting Diagrams –Supplied w/English Subtitles
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL LEARN: Communication will make or break you during film production. If you can’t effectively communicate with the director, crew or vice-versa – consider stopping there! In this lesson, Shane Hurlbut, ASC discusses his process when communicating with the director and how he passes information on with the crew. This is a firsthand look into high-octane TV production and how things were handled on the set of “Into the Badlands.”
- Inside look into the production of “Into the Badlands.”
- Understanding the importance of communication early on.
- The best methods of communicating in film.
- How to convey the director’s vision and build upon it.
- Utilizing these methods to help light and make your day.