Menu Account



Term: Fill Light

Share This
« Back to Glossary Index

The fill light is one part of the basic lighting arrangement known as three-point lighting. The fill light is used to fill in, soften or eliminate the strongest shadows caused by the key light, and for this reason, is placed on the opposite side to it. For related information, read the entries concerning three-point lighting, key light and backlight.

« Back to Glossary Index

our trusted partners